Use care when removing retaining rings.
Retaining rings are under tension and can
act as projectiles when released. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(12) Remove two retaining rings (31), pin (32), and cable
sheave (33) from spooler weldment (6).
(13) Remove cotter pin (34) and pin (35) from 30K winch
cable (36). Discard cotter pin.
(14) Pull 30K winch cable (36) back through spooler
Left and right side tow chain anchors are
removed the same way. Left side shown.
(15) Remove four bolts (37), washers (38), and tow chain
anchor (39) from fender (40).
Left and right side shock absorber brackets
are removed the same way. Left side shown.
(16) Remove four self-locking nuts (41) and screws (42) from
shock absorber bracket (43). Discard self-locking nuts.
(17) Position shock absorber bracket (43) clear of frame (44).