(4) Install fold cylinder (4) in left lower arm (5) with two
retaining pins (6).
Use care when installing retaining rings.
Retaining rings are under tension and can
act as projectiles when released and
could cause severe eye injury. Failure to
comply may result in injury to personnel.
(5) Install four retaining rings (7) on two retaining pins (6).
(6) Connect hoses (8 and 9) to fold cylinder (4).
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
(1) Hydraulic reservoir supply and return valve in open
position (TM 9-2320-366-10-2).
(2) Lubricate underlift assembly (TM 9-2320-366-20).
(3) Operate underlift assembly and check for proper
operation and for hydraulic leaks (TM 9-2320-366-10-2).
End of Task.