7-17. ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION MOUNT BRACKET REPLACEMENT (CONT)
(6) Install exhaust pipe (8) and clamp (9) to rear of
(7) Position self-locking nut (11) on clamp (9).
(8) Tighten self-locking nut (11) to 89-109 lb-in. (10-12
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area. If
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
gets on skin or clothing, wash
immediately with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in injury to
(9) Apply light coat of sealing compound to threads of two
(10) Position exhaust pipe bracket (13) on RH engine and
transmission mount bracket (1) with two bolts (12).