d. RH Installation.
Perform step (1) on serial numbers
6510032369 and higher.
(1) Position RH engine and transmission mount bracket
(1) and bracket (2) on transmission (3) with four bolts
Perform step (2) on serial numbers prior to
(2) Position RH engine and transmission bracket (1) on
transmission (3) with four bolts (4).
(3) Position bracket (5) on top of RH engine and
transmission mount bracket (1) with two bolts (6).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area. If
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
gets on skin or clothing, wash immediately
with soap and water. Failure to comply
may result in injury to personnel.
(4) Apply light coat of sealing compound to threads of two
(5) Position two bolts (7) on front of RH engine and
transmission mount bracket (1).