(13) Remove buffer seal (16), rod seal (17), and wiper ring
(18) from cylinder head (12). Discard wiper ring, rod
seal, and buffer seal.
(14) Remove two wear rings (19) from cylinder head (12).
Discard wear rings.
(15) Remove check valve (20) from rod (3).
(16) Remove three back-up rings (21) and preformed
packings (22) from check valve (20). Discard preformed
packings and back-up rings.
(17) Remove cartridge holding valve (23) from rod (3).
(18) Remove three back-up rings (24) and preformed
packings (25) from cartridge holding valve (23). Discard
preformed packings and back-up rings.
Dry Cleaning Solvent (P-D-680) is TOXIC and flammable. Wear protective goggles and
gloves; use only in well ventilated area; avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes, and do
not breathe vapors. Keep away from heat or flame. Never smoke when using solvent; the
flashpoint for Type I Dry Cleaning Solvent is 100°F (38°C) and for Type II is 130°F (50°C).
Failure to comply may result in serious injury or death to personnel.
If personnel become dizzy while using cleaning solvent, immediately get fresh air and
medical help. If solvent contacts skin or clothes, flush with cold water. If solvent contacts
eyes, immediately flush eyes with water and get immediate medical attention. Failure to
comply may result in serious injury or death to personnel.