(12) Remove motor housing (1) from vise.
(13) Remove output shaft (2) from motor housing (1).
(14) Remove inner bearing ring (17) and roller retainer (18)
from output shaft (2).
Dry Cleaning Solvent (P-D-680) is TOXIC and flammable. Wear protective goggles and gloves; use
only in well ventilated area; avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes, and do not breathe vapors.
Keep away from heat or flame. Never smoke when using solvent; the flashpoint for Type I Dry
Cleaning Solvent is 100°F (38°C) and for Type II is 130°F (50°C). Failure to comply may result in
serious injury or death to personnel.
If personnel become dizzy while using cleaning solvent, immediately get fresh air and medical help.
If solvent contacts skin or clothes, flush with cold water. If solvent contacts eyes, immediately flush
eyes with water and get immediate medical attention. Failure to comply may result in serious injury
or death to personnel.
Compressed air used for cleaning purposes will not exceed 30 psi (207 kPa). Use only with effective
chip guarding and personal protective equipment (goggles/shield, gloves, etc). Failure to comply may
result in injury to personnel.
(1) Clean all metal parts with dry cleaning solvent and dry
with compressed air.
Replace any part that fails visual inspection.
(2) Inspect motor housing flange (1) for cracks, nicks, burrs,
pitting, or corrosion.
(3) Inspect motor housing (2) for cracks, nicks, burrs, pitting,
(4) Inspect output shaft (3) for nicks, burrs, pitting, or