16-60. M1089 TWO WAY SOLENOID VALVE REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Adhesive Sealant MIL-S-46163 can damage
Wear safety goggles/glasses
when using; avoid contact with eyes.
sealant contacts eyes, flush eyes with water
and get immediate medical attention. Failure
to comply may result in injury to personnel.
(4) Apply sealing compound on threads of screws (8).
(5) Install two way solenoid valve (7) on control panel (9)
with two screws (8), four washers (10), two lockwashers
(11), and nuts (12).
(6) Connect hydraulic tubes (13 and 14) to two way solenoid
(7) Connect electrical connector (15) to two way solenoid
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
(1) Place hydraulic reservoir supply valve and return valve
in open position (TM 9-2320-366-10-2).
(2) Connect batteries (TM 9-2320-366-20-3).
(3) Operate MHC and check for hydraulic leaks at Two Way
Solenoid Valve (TM 9-2320-366-10-2).
End of Task.