damage your eyes. Wear safety goggles
when using; avoid contact with eyes. If
sealant contacts eyes, flush eyes with
attention. Failure to comply may result in
injury to personnel.
(4) Apply sealing compound to threads of screws (8).
(5) Install manual override valve (7) and valve bracket (9)
on control panel (10) with two screws (8), four
washers (11) two lockwashers (12), and two nuts (13).
(6) Connect hydraulic hoses (14 and 15) to manual override
(7) Connect electrical connector O (16) to manual override
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
(1) Place hydraulic reservoir supply valve and return valve
in open position (TM 9-2320-366-10-2).
(2) Connect batteries (TM 9-2320-366-20-3).
(3) Operate MHC and check for hydraulic leaks at manual
override valve (TM 9-2320-366-10-2).
End of Task.