16-56. M1089 OUTRIGGER JACK CYLINDER REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Jack cylinder weighs approximately 170
lbs (77 kgs). Attach suitable lifting device
prior to removal. Failure to comply may
result in injury to personnel or damage to
Step (13) requires the aid of an assistant.
(13) Remove jack cylinder (5) from outrigger (4).
Left and right side outrigger jack cylinders are
installed the same way. Right side shown.
(1) Position floor jack under outrigger (1).
Step (2) requires the aid of an assistant.
(2) Install jack cylinder (2) in outrigger (1) until jack cylinder
rests on floor jack. Adjust jack as necessary.
(3) Remove two cotter pins (3) from pin (4). Discard cotter
(4) Remove pin (4) from jack cylinder (2).