Lubricate sleeve bushings with paraffin and
mineral oil prior to installation.
(3) Install sleeve bushing (4) in left side cab tilt arm (5).
damage your eyes. Wear safety goggles
when using; avoid contact with eyes.
Failure to comply may result in injury to
personnel. If sealant contacts eyes, flush
eyes with water and get immediate
medical attention. Failure to comply may
result in injury to personnel.
(4) Apply adhesive sealant to threads on left side of cab
front support (6).
(5) Position left side bearing housing (2), washer (7), and
spanner nut (8) on cab front support (6).
(6) Tighten spanner nut (8) to 138-163 lb-ft (180-220 N·m).
(7) Perform steps (1) through (6) on right side of cab front
(1) Position cab mounting bracket (1) on radiator mounting
bracket (2) with two self-locking nuts (3).
(2) Tighten two self-locking nuts (3) to 76-94 lb-ft (103-127