Wear appropriate eye protection when
working under vehicle due to the
possibility of falling debris.
comply may result in injury to personnel.
(2) Remove cotter pin (5) from nut (6). Discard cotter pin.
(3) Remove nut (6) and washer (7) from pintle hook (8).
Pintle hook weighs approximately 65 lbs
(30 kgs). Attach a suitable lifting device
prior to removal. Failure to comply may
result in injury to personnel or damage to
(4) Remove pintle hook (8) from rear crossmember (9).
(5) Remove four self-locking nuts (10), bolts (11), and
support (12) from rear crossmember (9). Discard self-
Left and right clamps are removed the same
way. Right side shown.
Remove plastic cable ties as required.
(6) Remove self-locking nut (13), screw (14), and clamp (15)
from L-bracket (16).
(7) Remove clamp (15) from L-bracket (16).
(8) Remove clamp (15) from cable assembly (17).