The kit is installed the same on M1090 and
M1094. M1094 shown.
(1) Remove cotter pin (1) from nut (2). Discard cotter pin.
(2) Remove nut (2) and washer (3) from pintle hook (4).
Pintle hook weighs approximately 65 lbs
(30 kgs). Attach a suitable lifting device
prior to removal. Failure to comply may
result in injury to personnel or damage to
(3) Remove pintle hook (4) from rear crossmember (5).
(4) Remove four self-locking nuts (6), bolts (7), and support
(8) from rear crossmember (5). Discard self-locking
Left and right clamps are removed the same
way. Right side shown.
Remove plastic cable ties as required.
(5) Remove self-locking nut (9), screw (10), and clamp (11)
from L-bracket (12).