27-2. M1090/M1094 DUMP BODY LIFT CYLINDER REPAIR (CONT)
compounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(9) Apply adhesive-sealant to threads of nut (17).
(10) Position nut (17) on cylinder rod (13).
(11) Tighten nut (17) to 1563-1719 lb-ft (2119-2331 N·m).
(12) Install preformed packing (18) on bypass housing (19).
(13) Install pin (20), ball (21), pin (22), and bypass housing
(19) in bypass valve (23).
(14) Install preformed packing (24) on bypass valve (23).
(15) Install bypass valve (23) on piston (11).