26-5. M1084/M1086/M1089 HOIST HYDRAULIC MOTOR REPAIR (CONT)
(3) Install retainer (5), seal (6), and preformed packing (7) in
motor housing flange (8).
(4) Install gasket (9) in motor housing flange (8).
(5) Position motor housing (2) in vise with output shaft (1)
Adhesive Sealant MIL-S-46163 can damage
your eyes. Wear safety goggles when using;
avoid contact with eyes. If sealant contacts
eyes, flush eyes with water and get
immediate medical attention.
comply may result in injury to personnel.
(6) Apply sealing compound to four screws (10).
(7) Position motor housing flange (8) on output shaft (1) with
four screws (10).
Tighten screws evenly to properly seat mounting
flange. Failure to comply may result in damage
(8) Tighten screws (10) to 21 lb-ft (28 N·m).