Adhesives, solvents, and sealing compounds
can burn easily, can give off harmful vapors,
and are harmful to skin and clothing. Keep
away from open fire and use in a well-
If adhesive, solvent, or
sealing compound gets on skin or clothing,
wash immediately with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in injury to
(55) Apply adhesive sealant to two screws (48 and 49).
(56) Position roof support post (50) on cab roof (51) with two
washers (52) and screws (48).
(57) Position two washers (53) and screws (49) in roof
support post (50).
(58) Tighten two screws (48 and 49) to 21-27 lb-ft (29-37
(59) Position LH defrost cover (43) and RH defrost cover (44)
in vehicle with six washers (40) and screws (39).
(60) Tighten six screws (39) to 22-27 lb-in. (2-3 N·m).