(5) Install top platform (8) on cab floor (9) with four washers
(10) and screws (11).
Drill bit stop must be used to limit the depth of
drill bit travel. Failure to comply may result in
damage to engine components.
(6) Drill two 10 mm holes (12) in cab floor (9).
(7) Remove four screws (11), washers (10), and top platform
(8) from cab floor (9).
Remove all rubber material around holes to
ensure metal to metal contact between clinch
nuts and cab floor.
(8) Cut rubber material from around two holes (12) in floor
mat (13) to approximately 3/4 inch.
(9) Install two clinch nuts (14) in holes (12).