17-3. M1090/M1094 FOUR-WAY RELIEF VALVE REPLACEMENT/REPAIR (CONT)
(11) Observe if dump body creeps down.
Hydraulic components are hot when
temperature. Use caution when handling
hydraulic components. Wear gloves or
use rags to hold metal objects. Failure to
comply may result in injury to personnel.
Do not exceed 3-1/2 turns counterclockwise
for P/N HFC32585 or 5-1/2 turns counter-
clockwise for P/N 6E150110 four-way relief
Failure to comply may result in
damage to equipment.
Adjust counterbalance valve 1/4 turn at a
(12) If dump body creeps down, turn counterbalance valve
adjusting screw (2) 1/4 turn counterclockwise.
(13) Perform steps (11) and (12) until no creep is observed.
(14) Position dump body approximately 36 in. (9144 mm)
above subframe (TM 9-2320-366-10-1).
(15) Observe if dump body creeps down.
(16) Performs steps (12) through (15) if dump body creeps