(6) Attach temperature indicator label to hydraulic reservoir
(7) Start engine (TM 9-2320-366-10-1).
(8) Position PTO switch to on (TM 9-2320-366-10-1).
Hydraulic oil temperature must be 145-155
troubleshooting checks. Failure to comply
may result in inaccurate test results.
Holding DUMP BED UP/DOWN switch in the
DOWN position will force hydraulic oil through
relief valve and cause oil temperature to rise.
Measure hydraulic oil temperature near bottom
of hydraulic reservoir.
Steps (9) through (15) require the aid of an
(9) Press and hold DUMP BED UP/DOWN switch to the
DOWN position until hydraulic oil temperature reaches
145-155 F (63-68 C).
(10) Press and hold DUMP BED UP/DOWN switch to the UP
position until the dump body is approximately 8 in. (200
mm) above maintenance legs.