17-3. M1090/M1094 FOUR-WAY RELIEF VALVE REPLACEMENT/REPAIR (CONT)
h. Relief Valve Adjustment.
(1) Raise dump body to maintenance position (TM 9-2320-
(2) Position drain pan under four-way relief valve (1).
Wear appropriate eye protection when
performing pressure checks.
comply may result in oil getting into eyes. If
oil contacts eyes, seek medical attention
immediately. Failure to comply may result in
injury to personnel.
Prolonged contact with lubricating oil (MIL-L-
2104) may cause a skin rash.
clothing that comes into contact with
lubricating oil should be thoroughly washed
immediately. Areas in which lubricating oil
is used should be well ventilated to keep
fumes to a minimum. Failure to comply may
result in injury to personnel.
Lubricating oil is slippery and can cause
falls. Wipe up spilled oil with rags. Failure
to comply may result in injury to personnel.
(3) Disconnect hose P (2) from 90-degree fitting (3).
(4) Install swivel run tee (4) on 90-degree fitting (3).
Route test hose between frame and exit
(5) Install adapter (5) and test hose (6) on swivel run tee (4).
(6) Connect hose P (2) to swivel run tee (4).