Adhesive sealant MIL-S-46163 can damage
Wear safety goggles/glasses
when using; avoid contact with eyes.
sealant contacts eyes, flush eyes with water
and get immediate medical attention. Failure
to comply may result in injury to personnel.
(5) Apply sealing compound to threads of two bolts (7).
(6) Position pay-out hydraulic motor (2) on spooler weldment
(8) with two washers (9) and bolts (7).
(7) Tighten two bolts (7) to 76-84 lb-ft (103-114 N·m).
(8) Position two hoses (10) on fittings (6).
(9) Tighten two hoses (10) to 36-39 lb-ft (49-53 N·m).
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
Operate 30K winch and check for hydraulic leaks and for
proper operation of pay-out hydraulic motor (TM 9-2320-
End of Task.