15-2. CAB REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Left and right side door seals, check valve
boots, and door strike catch plates are
removed the same way. Left side shown.
(57) Remove door seal (109) from cab (23). Discard door
(58) Remove ventilation check valve boot (110) from door
(59) Remove three screws (112), door catch strike plate
(113), shim (114), and threaded plate (115) from door
(60) Perform steps (57) through (59) on right side door seals,
check valve boot, and door catch strike plate.
Perform step (61) on all models except
M1093 and M1094.
(61) Remove two button plugs (116) from door posts (111).
Discard button plugs.
Perform step (62) on M1093 and M1094.
(62) Remove six button plugs (117) from two door posts
(111). Discard button plugs.