compounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. To avoid injury or death,
keep away from open fire and use in a
well-ventilated area. If adhesive, solvent,
or sealing compound gets on skin or
clothing, wash immediately with soap and
water. Failure to comply may result in
injury to personnel.
(41) Apply adhesive to threads of cap screw (52).
(42) Position piston (53) on piston rod (54) with cap screw
Piston rod must be positioned in a vise
equipped with vise jaw caps when installing
cap screw. Failure to comply may result in
damage to equipment.
(43) Position piston rod (54) in vise.
(44) Tighten cap screw (52) to 75 lb-in. (8 N·m).
(45) Install inner seal (55) in flange (56).
(46) Position flange (56) and spacer (57) on piston rod (54).
(47) Install piston rod (54) in stripper bolt (47).