16-84. M1089 LOWER CONTROL VALVE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT/REPAIR (CONT)
(7) Remove two retaining rings (14), pin (15), and handle
(11) from lower control valve assembly (7).
Cap or plug all hydraulic fittings and
connection points to prevent contamination of
Failure to comply may
result in damage to equipment.
Tag hydraulic and air tubes prior to
(8) Position drain pan under lower control valve assembly
(9) Disconnect hydraulic tube (16) from tee fitting (17).
(10) Disconnect hydraulic tube (18) from tee fitting (17).