Dry Cleaning Solvent (P-D-680) is TOXIC and flammable. Wear protective goggles and
gloves; use only in well-ventilated area; avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes, and do
not breathe vapors. Keep away from heat or flame. Never smoke when using solvent; the
flashpoint for Type I Dry Cleaning Solvent is 100°F (38°C) and for Type II is 130°F (50°C).
Failure to comply may result in serious injury or death to personnel.
If personnel become dizzy while using cleaning solvent, immediately get fresh air and
medical help. If solvent contacts skin or clothes, flush with cold water. If solvent contacts
eyes, immediately flush eyes with water and get immediate medical attention. Failure to
comply may result in injury to personnel.
Clean all metal parts with dry cleaning solvent.
Left and right side stiffleg assemblies are
assembled the same way. Left side shown.
(1) Install sleeve (1) and pin (2) in spooler weldment (3).
(2) Install pivot pin (4) in pivot arm (5).
(3) Install roller (6) in pivot arm (5) with pin (7).
(4) Install lockwasher (8) and bolt (9) in pin (7).
(5) Install pivot arm (5) in spooler weldment (3).
(6) Position cable sheave ring (10) in spooler weldment (3)
with six bolts (11).
(7) Tighten six bolts (11) to 76-84 lb-ft (103-114 N·m).