16-77. M1089 FOLDING BOOM FRAME ASSEMBLY REPAIR (CONT)
(21) Install hydraulic hoses (21 and 22) in hose clamps (23).
(22) Position two hose clamps (23) on folding boom frame (7)
with two washers (24) and self-locking nuts (25).
(23) Tighten two self-locking nuts (25) to 43-47 lb-ft (58-63
damage your eyes. Wear safety goggles
when using; avoid contact with eyes. If
sealant contacts eyes, flush eyes with
attention. Failure to comply may result in
injury to personnel.
(24) Apply sealing compound to threads of eight screws (26).
(25) Position camlock assembly (27) on folding boom frame
(7) with eight screws (26).
(26) Tighten eight screws (26) to 114-126 lb-ft (154-170
d. Follow-On Maintenance.
(1) Install stinger cylinder (para 16-70).
(2) Place hydraulic reservoir supply and return valves in
open position (TM 9-2320-366-10-2).
(3) Operate underlift and check for hydraulic leaks and
proper operation (TM 9-2320-366-10-2).
End of Task.