Cathode side of rectifier (side with band) is
positioned toward positive lead (yellow) and
the opposite end positioned toward negative
ground lead (black).
(1) Position rectifier (1) on electrical leads (2).
(2) Solder rectifier (1) to electrical leads (2).
(3) Install insulation sleeving (3) over electrical leads (2) and
shrink insulation sleeving.
Apply antiseizing tape to first two to five
threads of fittings and plugs prior to
(4) Install plug (4) in valve manifold assembly (5).
(5) Install fitting (6) in valve manifold assembly (5).
(6) Install ten fittings (7) in valve manifold assembly (5).