Use wooden block on top of cab hydraulic
latch to prevent cab from latching when cab
(39) Lower cab until cab latch (72) rests on wooden block
Steps (40) and (41) require the aid of an
(40) Disengage locking arm (73) and spacer (74) from cab tilt
cylinder mounting bolt (70).
(41) Remove self-locking nut (71), cab tilt cylinder mounting
bolt (70), and cab tilt cylinder (75) from bracket (76).
Discard self-locking nut.
(42) Match mark remote control cam (77) to cab tilt cylinder
(75) prior to removal.
(43) Swing cab tilt cylinder (75) back out of way and remove
control cam (77) and spring washer (78) from cab tilt
cylinder (75). Discard spring washer.