15-2. CAB REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Brace cab prior to removal of cotter pin
from cab tilt cylinder mounting bolt.
Failure to comply may result in serious
injury or death to personnel or damage to
(34) Install cab support tool on engine rear lifting eye (67).
(35) Lower cab until cab rests on cab support tool (TM 9-
(36) Remove cotter pin (68) and washer (69) from cab tilt
cylinder mounting bolt (70). Discard cotter pin.
(37) Loosen self-locking nut (71) on cab tilt cylinder mounting
(38) Raise cab slightly and remove cab support tool from
engine rear lifting eye (67) (TM 9-2320-366-10-1).