16-63. 30K WINCH ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT/REPAIR (CONT)
Left and right side cable tensioners are removed
the same way. Left side shown.
(30) Disconnect air hose (66) from fitting (67).
(31) Remove three self-locking nuts (68), washers (69),
screws (70), and cable tensioner (71) from 30K winch
assembly (10). Discard self-locking nuts.
Left and right side winches are removed the
same way. Left side winch shown.
Tag hydraulic hoses and connection points prior
Tag wires and connection points prior to
Remove plastic cable ties as required
(1) Disconnect two hoses (1) from regulating valve (2).
(2) Disconnect cable (3) from solenoid valve (4).
(3) Disconnect air hose (5) from gear end cover (6).