(48) Install two preformed packings (67) and preformed
packings (68) on valve manifold (8).
Adhesive Sealant MIL-S-46163 can damage
Wear safety goggles/glasses
when using; avoid contact with eyes.
sealant contacts eyes, flush eyes with water
and get immediate medical attention. Failure
to comply may result in injury to personnel.
(49) Apply sealing compound to threads of two screws (69
(50) Install compensator valve body (71) in valve manifold (8)
with two screws (69 and 70).
All four top directional valve bodies are
assembled in the same way.
directional valve body shown.
Spool is installed with rack facing up.
(51) Install spool (72) in top directional valve body (73).
(52) Apply sealing compound to threads of four screws (74).
(53) Install preformed packing (75), end cap (76), and
four screws (74) on top directional valve body (73)
with matchmarks aligned.