16-54. M1089 CROSS RELIEF VALVE REPLACEMENT (CONT)
(3) Install two preformed packings (5) on hydraulic motor (6).
Adhesive sealant MIL-S-46163 can damage
Wear safety goggles/glasses
when using; avoid contact with eyes.
sealant contacts eyes, flush eyes with water
and get immediate medical attention. Failure
to comply may result in injury to personnel.
(4) Apply sealing compound to threads of four screws (7).
Step (5) requires the aid of an assistant.
(5) Install cross relief valve (4) on hydraulic motor (6) with
four lockwashers (8) and screws (7).
(6) Tighten screws (7) to 28-42 lb-ft (38-57 N·m).
(7) Connect three hydraulic hoses (9) to 90-degree fittings
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
(1) Connect batteries (TM 9-2320-366-20-3).
(2) Perform crane load test (para 16-62).
End of Task.