16-53. M1089 SWING DRIVE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT/REPAIR (CONT)
Thickest stator must be installed first. Failure to
comply may result in damage to equipment.
(48) Install inner disc (58), inner stator (59), outer disc (60),
and outer stator (61) in end cover (42).
Adhesive sealant MIL-S-46163 can damage
Wear safety goggles/glasses
when using; avoid contact with eyes.
sealant contacts eyes, flush eyes with water
and get immediate medical attention. Failure
to comply may result in injury to personnel.
(49) Apply sealing compound to cylinder housing (55).
(50) Install cylinder housing (55) on end cover (42) with
match marks aligned.
(51) Install two drive assembly stops (62), four washers (63),
and screws (64) in cylinder housing (55).
(52) Install hydraulic hose (65) on 90-degree fitting (57).