16-46. M1089 TENSION LOAD CELL REPLACEMENT (CONT)
(15) Remove rear swivel nut (21) from tension load cell (20).
(16) Remove tension load cell (20) from boom brace (18).
(1) Install rear tension load cell (1) in boom brace (2) with
rear swivel nut (3).
(2) Tighten rear swivel nut (3) until flush with end.
(3) Route tension load cell cable (4) through hole in boom
Hoist assembly weighs approximately 210
lbs (95 kgs). Attach suitable lifting device
prior to installation. Failure to comply may
result in injury to personnel or damage to
Step (4) requires the aid of an assistant.
(4) Position hoist assembly (5) on front of tension load cell
(1) with front swivel nut (6).