Step (6) requires the aid of an assistant.
(6) Install erection cylinder (1) and tension link cylinder (8)
in turntable (9) with pivot shaft (10).
(7) Install two rivet eyebolts (11) in pivot shaft (10).
Adhesive sealant MIL-S-46163 can damage
Wear safety goggles/glasses
when using; avoid contact with eyes.
sealant contacts eyes, flush eyes with water
and get immediate medical attention. Failure
to comply may result in injury to personnel.
(8) Apply sealing compound to threads of two screws (12).
(9) Position two bushings (13), washers (14), and screws
(12) in rivet eyebolts (11).
(10) Tighten screws (12) to 240-260 lb-ft (325-352 N m).
(11) Connect two hydraulic hoses (15) to erection cylinder (1).
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
(1) Place hydraulic reservoir supply valve and return valve
in open position (TM 9-2320-366-10-2).
(2) Perform crane load test (para 16-62).
End of Task.