16-27. M1084/M1086 THREE WAY CONTROL VALVE ASSEMBLY
Dry Cleaning Solvent (P-D-680) is TOXIC and flammable. Wear protective goggles and
gloves; use only in well ventilated area; avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes, and
do not breathe vapors. Keep away from heat or flame. Never smoke when using solvent;
the flashpoint for Type I Dry Cleaning Solvent is 100°F (38°C) and for Type II is 130°F
(50°C). Failure to comply may result in serious injury or death to personnel.
If personnel become dizzy while using dry cleaning solvent, immediately get fresh air and
medical help. If solvent contacts skin or clothes, flush with cold water. If solvent contacts
eyes, immediately flush eyes with water and get immediate medical attention. Failure to
comply may result in serious injury or death to personnel.
(1) Clean all metal parts in dry cleaning solvent.
Replace any part that fails visual inspection
(2) Inspect each part for nicks, scratches, burrs, pitting, and
(1) Install four preformed packings (1) and two backup rings
(2) on two shuttle valves (3).
(2) Install two preformed packings (4) on plugs (5).
(3) Install two shuttle valves (3) in inlet body (6) with two