16-10. M1084/M1086 MAST REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Adhesive-sealant MIL-S-46163 can damage
your eyes. Wear safety goggles/glasses
when using; avoid contact with eyes. If
sealant contacts eyes, flush eyes with
attention. Failure to comply may result in
injury to personnel.
(3) Apply sealing compound to threads of eight screws (4).
(4) Install four tubes (5) on mast (1) with four clamps (6) and
eight screws (4).
approximately 100 lbs (45 kgs). Attach a
suitable lifting device prior to removal.
Failure to comply may result in injury to
personnel or damage to equipment.
(5) Position RH lift cylinder (7) in mounting location on
(6) Drive pivot shaft (3) through RH lift cylinder (7).
(7) Install rivet eyebolt (8) in pivot shaft (3) at bottom of LH
lift cylinder (9).
(8) Apply adhesive sealant to threads of screw (10).
(9) Position bushing (11), washer (12), and screw (10) in
rivet eyebolt (8).
(10) Tighten screw (10) to 190-210 lb-ft (258-285 N·m).