16-7. M1084/M1086 LIFT CYLINDER REPLACEMENT (CONT)
approximately 100 lbs (45 kg). Attach a
suitable lifting device prior to installation.
Failure to comply may result in injury to
personnel or damage to equipment.
Step (8) requires the aid of an assistant.
LH and RH lift cylinder are installed the same
way. RH lift cylinder shown.
(8) Install lift cylinder (2) in turntable (13) with pivot shaft
(9) Install rivet eyebolt (15) in pivot shaft (14).
Adhesive sealant MIL-S-46163 can damage
your eyes. Wear safety goggles/glasses
when using; avoid contact with eyes. If
sealant contacts eyes, flush eyes with
attention. Failure to comply may result in
injury to personnel.
(10) Apply sealing compound to threads of screw (16).
(11) Position bushing (17), washer (18), and screw (16) in
rivet eyebolt (15).
(12) Tighten screw (16) to 190-210 lb-ft (258-285 N m).