15-11. M1090/M1094 DUMP BODY CAB PROTECTOR REPLACEMENT (CONT)
(1) Install three torsion springs (1) in dump body (2).
Cab protector weighs approximately 185
lbs (84 kgs).
Attach a suitable lifting
device prior to installation.
comply may result in injury to personnel
or damage to equipment.
(2) Attach guide ropes to cab protector (3).
Step (3) requires the aid of two assistants.
(3) Position cab protector (3) on dump body (2) and three
torsion springs (1).
(4) Install pivot shaft (4) through right side of cab protector
(5) Install two spring pins (5) on ends of pivot shaft (4).
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
Raise and lower cab protector to check operation (TM 9-
End of Task.