15-7. CAB WINDSHIELD, SIDE WINDOW AND DOOR SIDE WINDOW
c. Door Side Window Removal.
(1) Position windshield setting tool under upper corner of
door side window seal (1).
Windshield setting tool must be moved around
edge of window as window is removed. Failure
to comply may result in damage to equipment.
(2) Lift seal (1) around window (2).
(3) Apply outward pressure to window (2).
(4) Remove window (2) from door (3).
(5) Remove seal (1) from window (2).
d. Windshield Installation.
windshield on the table or in the cab
frame. Failure to comply may result in
injury to personnel or damage to
(1) Position windshield (1) on table with cab interior side of
windshield facing up.
(2) Install seal (2) on windshield (1).