15-3. CAB FRONT SUPPORT REPLACEMENT/REPAIR (CONT)
(53) Match mark universal joint (90) to steering gear (91).
(54) Remove self-locking nut (92) and screw (93) from
universal joint (90). Discard self-locking nut.
(55) Remove two screws (94) from left side bearing housing
(56) Perform step (55) on right side bearing housing.
(57) Disconnect three pneumatic hoses (96) from 45-degree
Cab must be braced on cab support tool
prior to removal of cotter pin from cab tilt
cylinder mounting bolt. Failure to comply
may result in injury to personnel or damage
(58) Install cab support tool on engine rear lifting eye (98).
(59) Lower cab until cab rests on cab support tool (TM 9-