3-3. ENGINE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing compounds
can burn easily, can give off harmful vapors,
and are harmful to skin and clothing. Keep
away from open fire and use in a well-
If adhesive, solvent, or
sealing compound gets on skin or clothing,
wash immediately with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in injury to
(33) Apply sealing compound to threads of four bolts (47).
(34) Position four bolts (47) in left rear mounting bracket (48).
Left and right side front engine mounts are
installed the same way. Right side shown.
(35) Position self-locking nut (49) on bolt (43).
(36) Tighten self-locking nut (49) to 76-94 lb-ft (103-127 N·m).
(37) Tighten two self-locking nuts (40) to 22-26 lb-ft (30-35
(38) Perform steps (35) through (37) on left side of engine.