When removing bolts, continuous removal of
collars is mandatory. Failure to comply will
result in seizing of collar to bolt.
Steps (2) through (6) require the aid of an
(2) Remove four collars (5), bolts (6), and mounting plate (7)
from frame rail (4). Discard collars and bolts.
(3) Remove four collars (8) and bolts (9) from frame rail (4).
Discard collars and bolts.
(4) Remove two collars (10), bolts (11), and front bracket
(12) from frame rail (4). Discard collars and bolts.
Attach a sling to front lifting bracket prior to
removal of bolts and collars.
comply may result in damage to equipment.
(5) Remove six collars (13) and bolts (14) from front lifting
bracket (15). Discard collars and bolts.