(15) Install coolant hose (21) on water pump (22).
(16) Install tube (23) in coolant hose (21).
(17) Tighten two clamps (24) to 13-17 lb-in. (2 N·m).
(18) Install two preformed packings (25) on adapters (26).
(19) Install two adapters (26) in inlet manifold (27).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing compounds
can burn easily, can give off harmful vapors,
and are harmful to skin and clothing. Keep
away from open fire and use in a well-
If adhesive, solvent, or
sealing compound gets on skin or clothing,
wash immediately with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in injury to
(20) Apply sealing compound to threads of two ether nozzles
(21) Install two ether nozzles (28) in adapters (26).