d. Installation (M1093/M1094).
Front lifting bracket weighs approximately
300 lbs (136 kgs). Attach a suitable lifting
device prior to installation.
comply may result in injury to personnel
or damage to equipment.
Step (1) requires the aid of two assistants.
(1) Position front lifting bracket (1) on vehicle.
Left and right side of front lifting bracket is
installed the same way. Right side shown.
Steps (2) through (11) require the aid of an
(2) Position four bolts (2) in front lifting bracket (1) with four
self-locking nuts (3).
(3) Tighten four self-locking nuts (3) to 210-225 lb-ft (285-
(4) Position six bolts (4) in front lifting bracket (1) with six
self-locking nuts (5).
(5) Tighten six self-locking nuts (5) to 210-225 lb-ft (285-305