g. M1090/M1094 Removal.
(1) Remove cotter pin (1) from nut (2). Discard cotter pin.
(2) Remove nut (2) and washer (3) from pintle hook (4).
(3) Remove pintle hook (4) from rear crossmember (5).
(4) Remove four self-locking nuts (6), screws (7), and
support (8) from rear crossmember (5). Discard self-
When removing bolts, continuous removal of
collars is mandatory. Failure to comply will
result in seizing of collar to bolt.
Left and right side of rear crossmember is
removed the same way. Left side shown.
Steps (5) through (8) require the aid of an
(5) Remove two collars (9) and bolts (10) from rear
crossmember (5). Discard collars and bolts.