(1) Place rear axle differential carrier (1) on transmission/
Adhesive causes immediate bonding on
contact with eyes, skin, or clothing and
also gives off harmful vapors.
protective goggles and use in well-
ventilated area. If adhesive get in eyes,
try to keep eyes open, flush eyes with
water for 15 minutes, and get immediate
medical attention. Failure to comply may
result in injury to personnel.
(2) Apply adhesive to differential flange (2) on axle (3).
Step (3) requires the aid of assistant.
(3) Align rear axle differential carrier (1) with axle (3).
(4) Position seven washers (4) and bolts (5) in rear axle
differential carrier (1).
(5) Remove transmission/differential lift from under vehicle.