10-7. REAR AXLE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (CONT)
damage your eyes. Wear safety goggles
when using; avoid contact with eyes. If
sealant contacts eyes, flush eyes with
attention. Failure to comply may result in
injury to personnel.
Left and right side rear air chambers are
installed the same way. Left side shown.
(28) Apply sealing compound to threads of two adapters (25),
adapter (26), tee fitting (27), and two tee fittings (28).
(29) Install two adapters (25) and adapter (26) in rear air
(30) Install tee fitting (27) in adapter (26).
(31) Install two tee fittings (28) in adapters (25).
(32) Connect hose (30) to tee fitting (27).
(33) Connect two hoses (31) to tee fittings (28).