3-2. DRESSED ENGINE UNPACKING/PACKING (CONT)
Plugs, caps, and plastic wrappers will be
installed in packing.
(10) Remove two plugs (21) from inlet manifold (22).
(11) Remove dust cap (23) from hose fitting (24).
Ensure both air inlet elbow openings are
covered with wiping rags after removing dust
Failure to comply may result in
damage to equipment.
(12) Loosen two clamps (25) on dust caps (26).
(13) Remove two dust caps (26) from air inlet elbows (27).
(14) Remove dust cap (28) from heater supply tube (29).