10-7. REAR AXLE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Left and right side shock absorbers are
removed the same way. Right side shown.
(5) Remove nut (7), washer (8), and bolt (9) from lower
shock absorber bracket mount (10).
(6) Remove shock absorber (11) from lower shock absorber
(7) Perform steps (5) and (6) on left side shock absorber
Tag hoses and connection points prior to
Perform steps (8) through (26) on vehicle serial
numbers 0001 through 2450 except M1088 and
Left and right side rear air chambers are
removed the same way. Left side shown.
(8) Disconnect hose (12) from 45-degree fitting (13).
(9) Remove 45-degree fitting (13) from rear axle assembly