Adhesive sealant MIL-S-46163 can damage
Wear safety goggles/glasses
when using; avoid contact with eyes.
sealant contacts eyes, flush eyes with water
and get immediate medical attention. Failure
to comply may result in injury to personnel.
(16) Apply sealing compound to threads of three screws (13).
(17) Position mounting plate (12) on shaft (2) with three
(18) Tighten three screws (13) to 196-240 lb-ft (266-325
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing compounds
can burn easily, can give off harmful vapors,
and are harmful to skin and clothing. Keep
away from open fire and use in a well-
If adhesive, solvent, or
sealing compound gets on skin or clothing,
wash immediately with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in injury to
(19) Apply a thin bead of adhesive to sealing surface of
Align matchmarks on access cover and
housing when installing cover.
(20) Position access cover (14) on housing (10) with six
(21) Tighten six screws (15) to 22-26 lb-ft (30-35 N·m).